Sunday 16 November 2014

My Favourite Ice Cream Brand Is "Seriously Good"

For those of you who know me, you'd probably guess sooner or later I would write about Earnest Ice cream.

When I travelled Europe, I fell deeply in love with Mövenpick's Swiss Chocolate flavour ice cream.  Normally in Canada, I love a good almond and chocolate coated Magnum ice cream bar. 
These were all before Earnest came into my life.

The store itself is small and cozy, open from Wednesday to Sunday.  (It used to be only from Thursday to Sunday.)  It seats about 20 people or less.

There are those popular flavours that are almost always available in scoops or in pint such as London Fog, Tahitian Vanilla, Whiskey Hazelnut, Milk Chocolate, Salted Caramel etc..  Almost every week, they introduce one to several new flavours available in scoops and sometimes, in pint.  For example, Maple Walnut, Rocky Road, Miso Ginger, Lavender and the list goes on.  You can view the list here.

My favourite is their Whiskey Hazelnut.

The second favourite is the Salted Caramel.

Lately, I also had the chance to try their Red Currant Ripple.  This is one scoop.  I haven't liked a new flavour for a while, so I am very happy this was introduced before I leave.

For those of you who are interested in these frozen treats' nutritional facts.

I consider this store a "tourist attraction," so whenever my friends visit Vancouver, I've always brought them here.  This is definitely one place I'll miss when I'm in London!  (A good excuse to fly to Italy for their gelato.) 

Want to go together some time?  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment