Tuesday 25 November 2014

Nomnom...Jumbo Pretzel with Beer & Cheddar Fondue

It's been so cold and rainy the past few days/weeks, I can't help but reminiscent the better weather days.  During the summer, two of my good friends took me to Tap & Barrel in the Olympic Village area.

 Original Rock Salt & House Mustard Jumbo Pretzel with Beer & Cheddar Fondue add-on


It looked rather ordinary during the day time, much like Yaletown.  Nighttime, was the amazing part.


It was a super beautiful and serene place to chill during summer nights.  Tap & Barrel also had their patio opened, but only until a certain time (quite early too).  In addition to the jumbo pretzel, we ordered their Famous Fried Pickles, which was worth a try, and beer of course.  

The mini bridge reminds me of London's Millennium Bridge, which I will try to chill on in summer 2015.

No comments :

Post a Comment