Wednesday 4 March 2015

Blueprint Cafe By the Thames

Right at the London Design Museum, there is the Blueprint Cafe. 
 
My friend googled with key words "best view" and this popped up.
 
I have to admit the view was pretty good.  I could see Tower Bridge while sipping my hot water...
 
Seriously, half of London's population is probably sick from the cold/flu going around..
 

Simple and clean kind of decor. 
 
We sat right where the patio would've been if it had been summer.
 

Quiet little place for a Saturday afternoon. 

Perfect for catching up with friends.

Perfect.  They even have binoculars!

Just a basic one for views of Thames only.  Nothing more :)

Soup, in which I forgot the name of.  It had a strong celery taste to it.

Ever since dining at Market Shangri-La Vancouver, I fall in love when waiters pour the soup into my bowl at the table.

We had the market menu, which was only £18 for two courses.

Smoked salmon, cream fraiche, pickled cucumber.

South Coast pollock, spiced puy lentils, cauliflower puree. I think...

After lunch, we went for a stroll.

Really, we were heading to somewhere warm, like a tube station. 
(Because I was craving macarons at Selfridges.)

The accounting Big 4 companies (KPMG, PWC, E&Y, Deloitte) are said to be located all in this area.
The mayor's office is just to the left.

What a nice view from the office!

Almost celebrating my third month in London! 

I still act like a tourist.
 
It is not true that London has no good food.
 
On the contrary, London has many world-class delicious foods. 
I am taking my time exploring.
 
While spring is just around the corner, my travel plans have increased! 
I'm quite looking forward to seeing more of Europe and tasting its finest cuisines.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment